Hong Kong Order
Our delivery service is available to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories.
– The range of the service includes Housing Estates, Organizations
– No delivery service is available to Tung Chung, outlying islands and overseas at this moment.
Free delivery on purchase over HK$1500.00/order after discount. Otherwise, HK$90 of courier fee to be bear by customer.
After we receive your order, our customer service representative will call you to confirm the order details and delivery date. The normal delivery lead time is 3 working days.
Monday to Saturday: 9:00am to 9:00pm (except public holidays)
If your order item(s) does not meet with the local regulation or requirement of the delivery country, e.g. weight or total order amount, we will automatically separate your order into several parcels and delivering in different dates to meet the requirement. You will also be notified all the tracking numbers by email.
We will send a Dispatch Notification email to you after we have dispatched your order. The majority of our orders are shipped within 1 – 2 business days after placing the order online. You can expect to receive this email within the 2 – 14 business day timeframe. If you do not receive the dispatch notification email, your email service provider or email software may have blocked our emails. It is welcomed to contact us for checking the status of your parcel by email.
Order will be preceded by next business day and dispatched on the following day while payment is verified. However, since order processing cut-off time at 4p.m. daily for logistic arrangement purposed, and therefore payment verified beyond cut-off time will be proceeded by next business day afterwards. Please note that our business hour is from Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm (HKT GMT +8 / excluding public holidays).
Our eshop strive to provide efficiency and soonest delivery service to customer but while delivery time may vary from delivery country and shipping method selected, customs issues, logistic arrangements, weather and seasonal holiday (i.e. Christmas, Chinese New Year, Easter). We have no control over and not able to responsible for any delays.
- The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline +852 2187 3182 at the time of delivery, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
- It is the receiver’s responsibility to check the condition of any goods received including glassware and accessories, at the time of delivery.
- Refund is only available when valid original receipt is provided and refund guarantee will only be applicable on wine or champagne below HK$300 (per bottle)
- Refund will be credited into Customer’s credit card account within 4 weeks upon confirmation.
- No returns shall be made on glassware or accessories after the receiver has acknowledged receipt of the goods.
- In the event that you would like to claim a refund or return, please call our customer service hotline +852 2187 3182 within 3 days from the date of delivery.